- References to the “Terms” and/or “Agreement,” mean this, these Terms & Conditions as set forth herein.
- References to “us”, “we”, “our” and/or “the company” mean Barpros.com
- References to “you”, “customers” and/or “users” mean the User of the Website.
- References to the “Site” mean the Websites bearing the URLs www.Barpros.com and Our apps (Android and iOS Apps)
You Agree to
Information we collect
Your privacy is important to us; we only collect information that is necessary to provide you our services, enhance your shopping experience, and to protect your account. We may collect the following information:
- Information, you provide by filling in forms on our Site, including, but not limited to, name, address, phone number, email address, gender, date and/or year of birth, country, language, profile picture, and user preferences;
- In connection with any transaction and payment on the Sites, we may collect information, including but not limited to, billing and delivery information, credit/debit card numbers and expiration dates;
- Any information you provide, or we may collect from you when you report a problem;
- Record of correspondence when you contact us by, including but not limited to, emails, phone call, or social media;
- When you download or use our mobile application, we may have access few details that are displayed to you separately at the time of download;
- We may collect details about your computer, including but not limited to your IP address, operating system and browser type, as well as information about your general internet usage.
How we use information we collect
We respect your privacy. Any personal information that we collect about you will be used and disclosed by us so that we can provide you with the services that you have requested, or otherwise to enable us to carry out our business as suppliers of goods, such as:
- Provide our services;
- Respond to your enquiries;
- Customize users’ experience, measure interest in our services, and inform users about services and updates;
- Handle orders, delivery and payments;
- Communicate marketing and promotional offers to you;
- Update our records and maintain any online account you may have with us;
- Enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf;
- Each time we use your personal information for advertising purposes such as promotions, surveys and newsletter, we will give you the opportunity to decline to receive any further information from us.
Disclosing your Personal Information
Information about our customers is an important part of our business. We share your Information only as described below:
- All information contained by Barpros.com is treated as strictly confidential and Barpros.com does not and will not disclose or share such confidential ] information to / with any external organization;
- The users’ privacy is very important to us. We do not and shall not at any point in time, either sell or rent users’ personal information to third parties without users’ explicit consent;
- We may be required from time to time to disclose users’ personal information to Governmental or law enforcing agencies or our regulators, but we will only do so under proper authority;
- com also reserves the right to make use of the personal information in any investigation or judicial process relating to fraud on account of such transactions during the period Barpros.com retains such information;
- We may also disclose personal information to enforce our policies, respond to claims that a posting or any other content violates others rights, or protects anyone’s rights, property or safety;
- We may also share personal information with Corporate affiliates who help detect or prevent potentially illegal acts and provide joint services (Our corporate affiliates will market only to users who ask them to);
- Service providers who help with our business operations. You understand that it is important that such businesses have access to the relevant Information to perform their functions. We will ensure that these businesses do not use your Information for other purposes;
- In the event that we or substantially all of our assets are acquired, customer information will be one of the transferred assets.
Storage of Information:
All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
Security of Information:
We are committed to maintaining the confidentiality of the information that you provide us and we will take all reasonable precautions and necessary measures to protect your personal information. Our electronic information systems are password protected to prevent unauthorized access. We have adopted security measures in an effort to protect personal information from loss, misuse or alteration while it is under our control. Our staff are trained and required to protect the privacy of your personal information.
In order to maintain this protection, we caution you not to provide your password to anyone. We recommend that, if you share your computer with other people, you close your browser window when your session is completed. Signing off will protect your information if you share a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place.
If you believe that your password has been misused, please notify us immediately.
Correction/Removal of Your Information
If your name, e-mail, telephone number or other Personal Information changes, you may update, correct or omit the relevant information by going to your profile under “My Account”. If you request us to do so, we will amend any personal information which is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. You may \ directly contact us or send an email at Sales@barpros.com. In addition, if you no longer wish to receive communications from us you may opt-out by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on the one click unsubscribe link at the bottom of any marketing e-mail you receive from us.
Children and Privacy
Third Party Advertisers and External Links
We maintain relationships with third party affiliates, thus we may feature links to other websites. Although we do not and cannot control the activities of the third parties that operate such websites, you can be sure that we will stop doing business with any affiliate that engages in abusive practices, including, for example, spam, trademark infringement, or unlawful activities. Barpros.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of any other websites besides its own.
LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL BARPROS.COM OR ITS PARENT, AFFILIATES, LICENSEES OR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DELIVERING THE SITE OR ITS PRODUCTS OR SERVICES BE LIABLE IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS, USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY FAILURE OR PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS OR LINE OR SYSTEM FAILURE (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR DATA, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, AND DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM INACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION OR INCONVENIENCE, DELAY, OR LOSS OF THE USE OF THE SITE). THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS APPLY WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF BARPROS.COM OR ITS AFFILIATES OR ANY OTHER PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
It is a pleasure to hear from our valued customers. In case you would like to get in touch with us and provide feedback, please feel free to contact our customer care team via email: Sales@Barpros.com